Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My new favorite shopping bags...


I hate bringing home tons of those plastic bags every time I go shopping. There is never enough things to do with them. Well, Meijer has come out with very easy to use and reuse bags for a low price. I have bought a few of them. They are so much easier to carry than the plastic bags, much easier to use and then I just put them back in the van for the next trip. The real fun will be when I take them with me to Walmart some time...lol. I am not sure how they will like, but it is worth it to me not to lug home so many plastic bags, I really hate it when stores put 1 or 2 items into a bag...what a pain.

On another note, the kitties are settling in fine around here. They really like Tobi's bed for some reason and Tobi does not really like sharing. Dora is really wanting them to figure out how to get into her bed, which they finally did today.

The little kiddos had fun playing today. Brooklyn loves exploring Tobi's bed too...not sure why her bed is so popular. Tobi and Claudia have had lots of fun either playing or just making a mess, I am not sure which.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Looks like loads of fun at your place... liking the cats. =) Can I cat sit some time???