Friday, January 11, 2008

Workout time!

I worked out for the first time ever this morning. This little guy was my helper. I went to Mindy's house and we tackled our workout together. I get a lot of comments on the fact that I am small and thin....and just how lucky I am. Well, I have always hidden behind the fact that I am naturally thin whenever my hubby would even suggest that I should maybe workout a little. Because trust me, I am very much out of shape. I really felt how out of shape I was at the Rock the Cat box New Year's Eve party. I love jumping up and down to the music, but I was getting out of breath so easily and then, my calves were killing me for the rest of the week. So, when Mindy mentioned that she was going to start working out and I thought...hmmmm...maybe it is time for me to get into shape, so we started today. Yeah, I was dying and she was laughing at me. I really am looking forward to doing it more often and maybe...just maybe...I will be able to keep up with my hubby.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Did I mention I am very proud of you?? Good job... I chuckled and you did some funnythings... but good job anyways!!! =)