wants you to do?"
"Are you sure you are suppose to move?"
"If this is really what God wants for you,
then why isn't something happening?"
Tammy has tagged me on her blog. I am not sure who I am going to tag, but here are at least the answers to the questions.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? In 1998 I was preparing my oldest child for kindergarten, and starting the process to work at home for the company I worked for at the time.
2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? This is an immediate "to do" list: Finish this post, go out to my garage to clean so more, cut my son's hair, cut my hubby's hair and then crash for the night (maybe play some wii.)
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? Hershey almond chocolate bars, chocolate chip cookies, snickers ice cream bars, double chocolate brownies and Hershey almond chocolate bars(I really like these).
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire. Pay off everything that I owe, set it up so that I could send my kiddos to school and then find out where some of the best places to give to would be.
5. Name some places where you have lived. In Virginia when I was really young, then Eaton, New Castle, and now Farmland.
6. Name some bad habits you have. Putting things off that need to be done, sitting down and playing on the computer, ignoring other responsibilities when I am working on big projects or reading.
7. Name some jobs you have had. Babysitting, tutoring, restaurant, Target (favorite job ever), inbound telephone sales, advertising ad runner, and medical coder.
8. Name those whom you are tagging: I have no idea yet...I may have to add that in later.
4 But the LORD said to Gideon, "There are still too many men. Take them down to the water, and I will sift them for you there. If I say, 'This one shall go with you,' he shall go; but if I say, 'This one shall not go with you,' he shall not go."
5 So Gideon took the men down to the water. There the LORD told him, "Separate those who lap the water with their tongues like a dog from those who kneel down to drink." 6 Three hundred men lapped with their hands to their mouths. All the rest got down on their knees to drink.