Saturday, January 5, 2008

Guy's Night!

My hubby had a guy's night last night. I think it is really good for men to be around other men. Plus, the kids and I enjoy going out on our own and having some fun. So, like a good wife, I made up some snacky foods for the guys. This was not easy because my bread machine decided to die on me last night and not finish making my dough for the little sausage wraps. But, still I got everything made, loaded up all my kiddos, my nephew and headed into Muncie for our night of entertainment. I was planning to run in, get dinner, do a little bit of shopping, drop off my nephew to his mommy and then head back and hang out with Mindy. That did not happen...do you know how long it can take four kids to agree on a place to eat? We never made it to Mindy's house, because we did not even leave Muncie until after 9:30pm. We had a good time and the kids got to do a little bit of shopping, but I was ready to drop when I finally got home after 10:00pm. My wonderful hubby had the kitchen all cleaned up, the dishes all done and the living room looking like it did not even just have 4 guys in it. He had a great time hanging out with the guys. I think next time we will have to plan for all us girls to get together at one house and the guys at another...

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

glad you enjoyed last night with the kids. Getting together all the ladies sounds fun. Later.

Pink is God's said...

The food was delicious by the way! I didn't get a chance to say that. Thank you!