Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to School.

It was a good last weekend of the holiday break, but back to school the kiddos went this morning. Tobi is back to being home with only mommy...well, until my nephew gets here, and also we do have the cats around for her to play with. I am working really hard at cleaning out some huge junk collecting spots and either throwing things away or putting things out onto the new shelves Dwayne and I put together in my laundry room. It is nice having some extra storage areas. I am really amazed at some of the silly things I keep in some really weird areas. Although, my hubby has noticed this about me for many years. I am a bit of a pack rat and I am trying very hard to change that about myself, but man...it is a hard thing to change. Every time I think I am getting better...I run into yet another pile, another corner, or another box shoved underneath something. I will just have to take it one junk pile at a time, I guess.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

So, can you do my house next?