Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tons of Cooking...

I spent all day yesterday cooking. I started off putting food in the slow cooker for dinner, then I made chocolate chip banana muffins, chocolate chip cookies (lots of them) and then Dora and I made homemade biscuits. Dwayne kept asking why I was cooking so much and I said, it is not as hot today and I thought I better cook as much as I could while I felt like it. The bad thing with summer is when it is hot outside I have a hard time mustering up any desire to cook or bake. My kids hear "fend for yourself" a lot! So, I try to stalk up as much as I can ahead of time when I am in the mood.

On a different note, I am sure all our neighbors were wondering about us last night as we drove around the block twice waving at people who were sitting outside. Actually...it was Sari who was driving. She wanted to drive on an actual road, not just a parking lot. Today she is out driving with her driving instructor. So, stay off the roads until after 9am!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny! Sari was driving!!!! aAAAAhHHHH!!! I'm glad you had opportunity to wave at all your neighbors! They must of thought you were wonderful people to keep coming by to wave! :) Ha! Night! -Mindy