Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life is so quiet...

It was another very quiet day. Kind of weird, you take away all the guys from this house and we are just a group of quiet girls. Books were read, dishes were done, dinner was made and even a movie watched. There was so much of our dinner that we sent some over to our neighbors. They are remodeling their kitchen so they have not had a stove for awhile now. Sari kept saying we should send some over, but yet again, my favorite phrase..."It was a new recipe" and so I was waiting until someone tasted it first before I offered it to others...lol. I am sure many people have heard me say..."I am not sure how this will taste, it is a new recipe" I love trying out new recipes.

This has been a really hard week on Dora. She loves being with her brother and you can tell she has no clue what to do when he is gone. Kids are funny. Two more days...just two more days and I will hear her giggle again.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

i tagged you on my blog! join in! -Mindy