Monday, June 23, 2008

A beautiful new day!

The open house went ok yesterday from what we hear. There were two people that came by, but only one was interested and he would have to sell his house first....so...not sure what will come from that. Looks like we will have another open house at the end of July. It is really hard to say how we feel about it any more.

The sermon was awesome yesterday...great job Ryan! I really love the way he talked about complaining. It made a lot of sense and made me stop and think about how I talk to others. Do I complain alot...how am I complaining...should I be taking these complaints to God more often? It has given me lots to think on.

Dwayne is finally back home. He got home on Friday night while I was out with the youth group bowling. We had to have a friend go and pick him up since I was gone. I have been doing bowling on the wii lately and to go bowling for real was kind of hard to get use to again. I did manage a few strikes, so did Sari.

I must say, now that the open house is done for this month, I think I will get back to some sewing. I have several projects I would like work on. I am very excited about this week. Lots of stuff to be done, and lots of fun to be had!

2 comments:

Marcella said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a good open house. I am not sure that any of our open houses have generated anything but frustration. Enjoy your sewing.

Mommy pfohl said...

Happy sewing! Glad you survived the open house and that it went well! I'm praying for you guys! -Mindy