Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking the Ghia out for a spin...


This Ghia is much nicer than mine, but this is what mine would look like if I got it all fixed up. I got the Ghia out this weekend and it started right up. I was so excited. I filled it with gas last August and I had only driven 20 miles in 10 months, so it is running just a little rough with that old gas in it, but I doubled the miles yesterday taking Sari over to her tutoring job. It was wonderful to get this car out and drive it around. Our plans are to let Sari drive this once she gets her license and learns how to drive a stick. It is an awesome little car, plus it is all paid for. The body needs some work, but the engine does really well.

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Yeah for running Ghia's!!! I love driving a stick to! Can I borrow the car some time? ha! Just kidding! -Mindy

Marcella said...

Cool little car. I wish I would have had something that cute when I learned to drive. No, back in those days parents didn't think about cute and cool when it came to cars... or clothing. :)

Shelby-Grace said...

I have to say, I would have loved to have something like that for my first car! Mine was a little Ford Fiesta and it was canary bird yellow! It was a stick too, so that was the only fun part of it!