Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged!

I was "tagged" by Mindy...


things about me...

4 places I go over and over
1. Cornerstone for the Arts, Dora's violin lessons.
2. Monroe Central Schools
3. Farmland Friends Church
4. Meijer

4 people that email me
1. Rog, a friend out in Arizona
2. My mom, she doesn't like calling and I am always home when I read my email.
3. My hubby, even though he works at home
4. Monica, she sends me some cool forwards and stuff.

4 of my favorite foods
1. Hershey chocolate bars w/almonds
2. Spinach and artichoke dip
3. pizza
4. chocolate chip cookies

4 places I would rather be right now
1. camping
2. pretty much happy where I am, where ever that will ever be.


4 movies I could watch over and over
1. French Kiss
2. All of the Jane Austin books that have been made into movies.
3. Indiana Jones movies
4. Santa Clause movies

4 people I want to know more about...
1. Keym
2. Not sure who else right now...

1 comment:

Keym said...

Your wish is my command! (I think that is the quote) :0)