Thursday, June 19, 2008

Done with short hair...

The novelty has worn off. I am now back to my usual feeling of missing and wanting my long hair back. I have been enjoying the newness of the short hair and it is cooler for the summer, but this past week I have just gotten tired of it. I don't feel like I am even looking at myself when I look in the mirror. I can't do any of my usual hairstyles, not that I am really that creative with hairstyles. I am even missing it on my little girls. I really hope they grow their hair back out, even thought that will be their decision. It is funny how there are so many different hairstyles to choose from and how so many of us know exactly what makes us feel good. Well...it is definitely long hair for me and I have to wait about 6 years to get it back...6 very long years. :(

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

Maybe there is some herbal/organic hair growing formula out there you could try??!! lol. Seriously, I really like your hair and the girls' hair! But I am sorry you don't like it now. Hopefully the 6years will fly by!