Sunday, July 13, 2008

A tiring, but good day!

It is amazing how cool it can be to belong to a good church family. I spent a wonderful morning in the A/V booth running slides for both services. I love doing this, I try to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible, although I usually mess something up. Pastor Debbie sung a wonderful song during offering in first service. It was speaking to me so loudly that I was almost trying not to listen, but I still heard her. Pastor Jeff did a great job preaching, he seemed a little more into his sermon in second service. Then we got invited over to a friend's house so the kiddos could swim. I had a most needed chatting time with two wonderful women. I can not say how needed that was for me. Then this evening I spent with the youth group. I love just chatting, it felt good to talk to some teens I have not talked with much lately. It is great to hear the kids having a good time. It was neat to hear them pray at the end of group time tonight. Awesome! I am exhausted now, and my poor hubby is still working. He has been working ALL day. While the kiddos and I got to play, he has sat at his desk on conference calls all day and programed. I am sure he will be ready for a break sometime....ummmm...probably next week, not tonight.

No comments: