Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4 months to go...

Ok, I can't help it, it must be the humanness in me, but in just 4 months our contract for selling the house will be up, things will be decided and we will be able to get back to normal. The kids are really wanting to bring some things back inside that had been all packed up. It will be nice to make long range plans without saying, if we are still here. I have been trying really hard to be patient and just wait things out, but the longer it drags on the harder it is. It would be harder to move at this point than it would have been, say back the first of June, but I would still move if I thought that was what God wanted us to do. Dwayne and I have been wondering if this was just a good time for us to purge a lot of unneeded items from our house, to learn to live a little more simply, and to just be prepared for what might happen next. One cool thing about all this is that I almost always have a fairly clean house, not as much to pick up, so we have been able to have more people over for Sunday afternoon lunches and stuff. We are still waiting to see what the final plan is, but if things keep going this rate....looks like we will be staying in Indiana.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I will be happy for you guys either way. I have been encouraged by your faith through out this whole process. We will keep praying for God's will to be done.

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, I think the steps that you have taken speak highly of your faith and your willingness to go in what ever direction God may lead you. He may have been teaching you a lesson or He may still be asking you to go, but at whatever point it was, you have stepped out in obedience and i'm sure that God is smiling at your good work! However, on a more personal note, I'd just be ok if it was a lesson and you are staying! :) See ya!