Monday, July 28, 2008

Awesome Griller!!!



Dwayne out did himself on Saturday night. He grilled us some wonderful corn, squash, chicken and hamburgers. The corn was sooooo good. All he did was put it right on the grill for about 30 minutes, the husk and silks came right off so easily and it was very good. Tobi and Brighton were going to town on it, I only wish we would have made more.
After the wonderful dinner, I headed off to watch a band contest at Winchester. I got to sit with Jill and Joe Cunningham. I am so glad I had someone to sit with. Besides, Jill has more knowledge about bands than I do, so she could point out the difficulties of the music and other things that I know nothing about. I like that, because to me they all sound fairly similar. Our band placed 2nd overall, Great Job Hagerstown!!!! Now it looks like another week of band practices, last week of violin lessons until September and for the most part, a much quieter week here at home. I am sure I will be working out some time with friends for Dora and Brighton, since my house is sooooo boring...lol.

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Brian fixes corn on the cob like that...it is yummy. Looks intereting, but tastes great.
I went back to school today...tell the kids to enjoy still being on summer break! That should curb the boring blues.