Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank you!

We still have not heard anything more about the house, but I really want to thank everyone for the wonderful support I get when I talk about all that is going on with us right now. It is nice knowing we will be missed if we move, but it is also really nice knowing that we have support from everyone if we do move. We still feel a peace about moving, although the closer we get to school starting, a little more anxious I feel just because I worry about my kiddos, and we are still good with staying as well. I truely believe this is in God's hands. This is all just a learning experience. Part of me keeps wanting to think about how much easier it would be just to stay, just ignore the possibility of moving and figure out a way to just stay, but then deep down I start to think, if I push this and stay, what blessing...what ministry...what opportunity could I be missing if we move? What kind of things could my kiddos be missing if I keep them here instead of following God's plan? How in the world can I justify staying if God is leading us else where? I can't. After all the praying Dwayne and I have been doing, I think there would be some kind of hint that it was not God's plan for us to go, if the house sells. We both feel very strongly that if the house sells, in this bad housing market, at the price we have to ask for, then it is God's will for us to go, and go we will...

On a side note, last night was Sari's first every marching band contest. She is marching with another school with some other Monroe Central students. It has been hard, not only is she learning how to march, she is learning a new instrument as well....a huge bass drum. I will not tell how well the band did, I will leave that to her to post on her own blog.

No comments: