Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy Week...

I feel like it has been forever since I blogged last, but it has only been 3 days. For those who are wondering...no we have not heard anything new about our house. Who knows what will happen next, but for now...nothing new.

The band has been doing well, and that is all that has been going on at our house. Sari had tutoring early Thursday, I had to run a friend's kiddo into Muncie, come home and take Sari and Sara to band, and then head over to Jay County myself to watch the band contest. Fifth place Thursday, fourth place last night and who knows about today, I will be leaving for that band contest here soon. Dwayne went with me last night, but he will be staying here with our kiddos tonight. It has been really neat watching her perform. I have video that I could share, but I think she wants to do that to her own blog.

We did end up with a bit of a scare yesterday. Dwayne was having Brighton and Dora destroy an old mattress box springs, Dora got a little frustrated at it and decided to stomp on it. Well, she ended up with a nail going into her foot, so that was a quick trip to the Dr.'s office, nothing bad, he cleaned it up and gave her some medicine in case of infection. She took it like a trooper, in fact she was a little disappointed that she did not have to have a shot...lol.

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Glad to hear she is okay. I am sure it won't slow her down any.