Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate Ants!!!



I have been finding these tiny little red ants around my house. They will randomly scope out some little piece of food and then there will be tons of them. I will spray bug spray on them, get them all cleaned up and then days will go by without seeing any sign of them. Then *BAM* out of no where there will be tons of them again. They are driving me crazy. Today I found them in a bag of cat food. They really seem to like the cat food. I spent an hour cleaning them out of the cat food this morning. I would have just thrown the food away, but it was a full bag and that is just a waste of money. Anyone else have problems with these little pests?


On another note, no...we have not heard anything more about the house. The house was shown again last night. Not sure who to, but it was shown. I spent all day yesterday either driving kids to music things or cleaning. I am ready for a little break today.

2 comments:

Marggy Hensley said...

"Terro" is my ant solution of choice. You put a small puddle of clear liguid on a piece of cardbord where you see the ants. They eat it and take it back to their nest and it kills the entire colony. No cleaning up dead ants. You would have to be careful about putting it where your kids or cats can't get into it though.

Marcella said...

Hey, Cari. I agree with Marggy about Terro. I think it is the best stuff on the market. Just make sure that you place the cardboard in their direct path or they will not find it. Good Luck!