Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanks!

A huge thank you to every one for the encouraging words about the hair cuts. I do think it was easier for the girls, but I was surprised how easy it was for me as well. It is much easier to get all that hair cut off knowing that you are helping someone else. Our plans right now are to let our hair grow back out so that we can give again. In fact, Tobi was just asking me this morning when her hair is going to grow back out and I told her it was already starting to grow. I have now discovered I need to go and buy some head bands, hair clips and things for shorter hair. We have all had long hair around here, so all we have our ponytail holders. Dora has been searching through all our stuff looking for cloth headbands to wear. Both little girls are loving the fact they can brush their own hair WITHOUT mommy's help...lol.

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey Cari, our Bible study meets at 9:30 on Mondays. We always have room for more and kids are welcome! We won't meet again until May 12. Hope to see you then! I am still lovin' all the new hairdos!

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, I think you all looking amazing and what a wonderful WONDERFUL way to bless other kiddos! -Mindy