Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting there...



It is taking us a while, but we are really starting to see some cool results from our work on the house. Dwayne's new floors look awesome, the fact that we have little to no furniture in our house really makes the rooms look huge. Yesterday marked two full weeks of working on this. I am starting to wear down, but God is keeping me strong through this. It is really hard to go from just doing normal house work to doing normal house work AND totally remodeling your house. Dwayne is really working hard to get the counter top done, and I really am excited about that. Today I will be doing more painting, and also fixing some cracks in our ceiling, I actually like doing the ceiling thing. One good thing through all this is that my sister-in-law has found some one else to watch my little 1 year old nephew, so I don't have to try and work around him. While I miss seeing the little guy, it is working out better this way.

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Looks great. I'm sure all your hard work will make it worth it in the end.

Marcella said...

The house is looking wonderful! I love the floors. You two are doing a great job of jumping in and getting things taken care of. Keep up the hard work, but remember to rest when you can.