Monday, April 14, 2008

Grumpy, Grumpy and more Grumpy...

Do you ever just have one of those days where you seem to be really grumpy? Well, much to my family's dismay that is how I am today. I spent the weekend at a Women of Joy conference and then woke up this morning with a grumpy attitude. I don't like being grumpy, but I am not able to make myself kick it either. I listened to some really great speakers this weekend and I feel that God really spoke to me about some concerns I have been having. But when it comes to having joy today....it's not happening!

My hubby worked really hard this weekend and finished the new floors in our house. All this work and then we are going to sell. Seriously, if anyone needs a nice big 4 bedroom house, this would be one to look at. We have quiet streets, we aren't far from the park and we have a huge garage. Anyways, today I am cleaning up some of the mess from the weekend, lots of saw dust and such. Dwayne still needs to finish up a counter top for me, he took it out last Thursday and when you take out the counter top, that also means taking out the kitchen sink. It is really hard to wash dishes in the bathroom sink, very hard indeed. I can't get over how nice the new floors make the house look, our living room and kitchen area seems huge at this point. It is really amazing big rooms look when you go really simple with the furniture and not have tons of things out. I may try some of this approach when we move into a new house, maybe...

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey grumpy! =) Sorry you were grumpy today. I never got you called back either. Too many things going on today! Hope tomorrow is better and so glad things are coming together with the house! -Mindy