Friday, August 29, 2008

Joining the work force...

It looks like I will be once again joining the work force. It has been years since I have had to go into an actual building and work all day, but starting next week I will be quickly reminded what that is like. I have been hired on to make candy at the Main Street Coffee shop. I had my interview today and I will start working 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) 8:30am to 4:30pm. Those are really good hours for a mom who does not want to be away from her kids too much. I am so excited. I have wanted this job ever since I heard about it. Talk about awesome timing, just one week after my kiddos start school, I start to work. Plus, the lady who interviewed me said that the hours will probably be way less in the summer time...how perfect is that!

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Congrats Cari! That sounds like an awesome job to have!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Do they need a taste tester?

Marcella said...

Yea! I think you will enjoy working again. And what better place than the social environment of a coffee house.

Mommy pfohl said...

CONGRATS GIRL!! I'm excited for you! -Mindy

Keym said...

Woooohooo! I may need to put in an order for Pink's baby shower, now I know who to call ;0)