Thursday, August 28, 2008

Everyone Survived

Lucky for us, everyone survived the first day of school. Tobi ran into a problem at lunch time, a little boy bit her bag cheese crackers. He even ripped the bag! That was the very first thing she told me when she got home. Then she said, "I did not eat them after that." Well, I would think not...lol. Dora loved her day. She really enjoys school. Sari talked non-stop about her day. Brighton just made it through the day. He does not like school. They all seemed to like taking their lunches, so far. Dora said she did not have enough to eat, so we sent more food in her lunch today. We went out to Chuck E Cheese last night to celebrate the first day of school. I even survived the day with no kids at home. I must say, I did sort of miss hearing some little voices during the day. I went and turned in an application for a job. That will be weird, I have not really worked outside the home for a really long time. I did medical coding at home for a long time, but I haven't even done that for at least 3 years now. Now, today I have lots to keep me busy. (And if I don't keep busy, Dwayne WILL find something for me to do...so, I better get to work...lol.)

2 comments:

Keym said...

No kiddos at home! CONGRATULATIONS! Where did you apply?

Cari said...

I applied for a candy making job that has just come to Farmland since Concannons bought the Main St. coffee shop. The lady said she would start calling after Labor day.