Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camping Pictures!

OK...I have tons of pictures to share, here are just a few. We had so much fun at Spring Mill State Park.

Here my little beauties are not quite out of their beds yet. We have a huge tent and the kiddos all sleep side by side on their cots on one side of the tent, Dwayne and I get the other side.


Here my kiddos are checking out some of the pioneer games. I am sure they are all taking notes, so they will know what to play with when they go to Mississinewa 1812.


So, off to the next house. I love walking through each house, looking at the tables, the dishes, the cast iron pots, and just the over all look of the way people lived back then.


Can you walk on stilts? Dora did a really good job, Dwayne can do it, Sari tried, but was not the greatest, I am not sure if Brighton ever accomplished it, and Tobi...well, I am pretty sure she never made it either. ME...I did not even try.


What an absolutely beautiful family I have!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I must agree with you Cari, you do have a beautiful family inside and out!