Friday, February 1, 2008

Long Week...

It has been a long week around my house. I started getting sick on Monday evening and my hubby finally made me go to the doctor on Thursday. I think the last time I went to the doctor was about 6 weeks after I had Tobi. This visit was very short, he checked me out in about 2 minutes, prescribed me some medication and sent me on my way. By the way, why do those pills have to be so big? Dwayne has had to split them in half for me, because I do not do well at taking pills. He really likes to prove how tough he is when he swallows 4 pills or more at one time. There is no way I could do that. So, anyways, that is one of the many reasons my blog has suffered this week.

My oldest has been super busy this week at school. This is homecoming week, spring musical tryouts (and she got a part, she is the evil step mother to Cinderella), and a talent show...all in one week. The poor girl has not been home at relaxing time at all. Let's just say at the Lott household...everyone is glad that the weekend is finally here.

On a different note...Sari did absolutely wonderful in her music contest last week. She got a gold medal and she was just one-half a point from a perfect score. I kept telling her she did a good job, but seeing how I am not musically talented at all...it meant tons more when her dad told her. The judge even clapped for her when she was done and he gave her some advice right then on how to improve...Dwayne said this is unusual. He would know, he did many of these contests when he was in high school. I am sure his pride was showing last Saturday.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hope you get to not be so snotty soon! Also, congrats to sari! Yeah!!! -Mindy