Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is going on these days?

I am getting so tired of being sick, or having sick kids. Dora ended up being sick on Friday. Now with Dora it is really hard to tell when she is really sick, because she never slows down. She did not have a fever, so she went to school on Friday, stayed for her cheer clinic, but by the time she got home, she informed her father that she would NOT being going to the game that night to perform the cheer she just learned that day. Tobi came down with a fever Friday night of 102 and by Saturday morning, Dora had the 102 fever and Tobi was feeling better. Brighton and I got up early to go work at Angel Food, but I was glad to be done and back home by 8:00am, because I was starting to feel bad. After resting all day, Dwayne and I went out, but by the end of the evening I had a fever. Why is all this sickness going around? It just really drains a person to always be saying...yes, someone in our house is sick....AGAIN. Well, it looks like the girls are on the mend and after having another resting day today, I hope that by tomorrow, I will be on the mend as well. I just want it all to be done.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

YOU SICK PEOPLE! COME ON!!! =) Love ya anyways.