Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Ramblings...

Tomorrow is my youngest ones 5th birthday. We will be enjoying Chuck E Cheese with her. Now, unlike some people, I actually like their pizza. Dwayne does not enjoy going...at all, but I keep reminding him that she is our last one to request going and he only has to go once a year...that is pretty good. At one time, we had up to 3 kids who requested spending their birthdays there, so it is getting better for him. I enjoy going and I even like playing the games. And the fact that they have Cherry Coke only works in their favor in my eyes.

I am recovering today from another batch of the stomach flu....How long can all this sickness last? I feel like a broken record these days constantly saying I am sick or someone in my house is sick.

On a very good note...my son won the school spelling bee yesterday and he will be moving on to the next round. I am very upset that I missed it yesterday...I have been to his other 2 school spelling bees and I miss the one that he wins the whole thing...life can be very unfair. If it had not been for the upset stomach, I would have been there. I am very proud of him. He really enjoys spelling...he has been on the spell bowl team and in every spelling bee he could be in. If only I could get him to transfer some of that love over to math, but oh well...this is his thing. We will just have to leave math to Sari.

4 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Congrats to the boy for winning. I'm sure you'll be at the next round. Tell D-Wayne to just enjoy the video games and try to get as many tickets for your daughter to get a special birthday prize. You could always try to talk her into going to Eatsa Pizza on Wheeling.

Mommy pfohl said...

MMMM... chuckies!!!! Hope you guys have a great time and tell Mr. B, we are excited he won! Hang in there tonight Dwayne! =)

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh, you're blog had so many things in it I related to. Like one, I like Chuck-E-Cheese pizza, I love that they have cherry coke, my favorite game is skee ball, and I have had some kind of stomach bug too! How weird is that!

Keym said...

Um... I don't have kids and so I have never been to the famous establishment of the RAT so next time maybe next year can you take me?