Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waiting....Again!

It was just last week that my darling husband was gone down to Georgia on business, but yet here I am again waiting on him to come home. Of course this trip was not business and it was a very quick trip, so it has been even more tiring on him. It has been a slightly messed up trip for him, which I am sure he will share the story in his own words. It has felt liked a messed up week around here after having Monday off from school, Tuesday Dora came home sick from school and then Friday...Brighton comes home sick. I kept planning to run into Muncie to pick up a few things, but the more it snowed the less I felt like driving out in it. But finally today looked promising and I loaded up my 4 children, took them to town and even bought them some lunch. I must say, we have been fairly relaxed around here while Dwayne has been gone. Honestly, I did not want to push the kiddos too much for fear that someone else will get sick and then pass off to me. And I really don't want to get sick any time soon, because with all good luck and prayers Dwayne and I should be heading off some where next weekend to celebrate our 4th anniversary.

On a totally different note....Don't you just hate it when you lose something? I have some how, some way misplaced my church keys. They have this cool little 40 days of community scripture key chain that I keep all my church keys on and I can't find them any where. I can't even think where I could have possibly left them and it would have been like 2 weeks ago when I used them last and a lot of things can happen in 2 weeks. It just bugs me. I will be sitting and doing something and then all of sudden I will think...maybe I left them here...so I will have to get up and go look there. Then they won't be there and then I will get all settled down again when another possible place will come to mind and I will have to look there. I can be a very figity person, this can drive Dwayne crazy sometimes. Anyways...this is just bugging me and I am sure they will turn up somewhere....I just don't know where yet...probably in the last place I look, because you know...every thing is found in the last place you look, because why would you look any more once you found it?

2 comments:

Marcella said...

Girl, I feel your frustration. I experienced it a month ago when I misplaced my planner. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I knew I had it for sure one night and after that...poof, it was gone. I finally found it at church, which by the way, it the one place everyone insisted that I hadn't taken it. Go figure!

Marcella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.