Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Pictures...

Have you ever tried taking pictures of kids? My hubby will be flying out to California this week to attend the funeral of his grandmother, so I had the bright idea to take pictures of our kiddos and then go and get them printed out. This way he could show off his beautiful children. I thought taking the individual pictures were hard, but that was nothing compared to when I started taking group pictures. Here is just a taste of the poses I got...

Here the kids look fairly normal.



Not sure what Sari is going for here...



Wait...You are taking the picture now?



Not sure what the point was here...



Tobi was having another one of her meltdowns...again.



Is it possible to get a 4 year old to take a good group picture?

I was able to get some decent pictures. I took over 100 pictures and then let Dwayne pick what he was the happiest with. I think I see the good side of going to a professional photographer now...lol.

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Walmarts packages start at 4.88 my friend. =) Whew... 100 pics... that makes me tired!

Tonya said...

100 pictures?! How did you get them to sit there for all that? Wow! Your kids are so beautiful, you should be a very proud mom!

Cari said...

Yeah, well, I should have said it was not all in one sitting. I would have them take turns, but it was in about 30 minutes time. I am just really thankful for digital cameras!!!!