Friday, November 30, 2007

My new camera...for my birthday.


Check out my new camera. Now the funny thing is I used my old camera to take a picture of my new one. I am very excited to have this new camera. I will now have 12x optical zoom. Also, it has 8.1 mega pixels, but I really wanted the zoom. Of course, it is a Kodak camera. I really love the options on these cameras and the easiness of use. Also, it is really cool that I can take videos that have sound. All the cameras in our house are Kodak, which make all the downloading and picture storing really easy.

I also got some new shirts and a much wanted 8 cup glass measuring cup. My mom gave me her old and well seasoned iron skillet that I had been asking for yesterday and a new iron cornbread pan, so that was really cool. I love cast iron dishes. Dwayne always makes fun me because I get excited when I look at the new cast iron dishes at different stores, but come on....they are sooooo cool!

I was just pointing out to Dwayne this morning, that I was 18 when my mom turned 35. It really doesn't seem that long ago. Maybe some day, one of my daughters will remember being 14 when her mom turned 35. The really good thing is...I don't feel even a bit old yet...notice I said yet...lol.

3 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Nice camera, I'm sure we will be seeing your work with it here on the blog. Ah 35, I remember it as if it were 4 and 1/2 years ago.

Kris Sorensen said...

Could you take a picture of your old camera with your new camera? The old camera may just feel used and abandoned.

;-)

Ah 35, I remember it as if it were 7 months ago.

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, Happy birthday my dear friend! I have been so busy I forgot to say that and oh, I gues sin following suit with those... ah, 35... I have 7 more years to think about it! Ha! Ya old people! Good grief!!! =)