Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HOME!!!

I am home, it is so good to be home. Dora knocked me over hugging me, all my kids seemed excited to see, that is always good. Everyone should feel really sorry for James and Tonya, because they brought me home from Indy and I was extremely chatty...I know that is really hard for everyone to believe, but I think I really talked their ears off. And if anyone knows me...they know I can talk...lol.

I was feeling really good this morning when I woke up my kids. Sari told me that she was so glad that I was home, then she followed that by...because I am all out of clean jeans. Talk about being brought back down to earth. That is ok, I love taking care of my family...even if it is doing the laundry.

I met some new people on this trip, which was very fun. First off, we rode to the conference with some old friends of James, including his youth pastor. I enjoyed meeting all of them and a few others that were riding along as well. I enjoyed many good discussions, although I am a little disappointed that I did get any good info that I could tease James about later...maybe next year if we hang out with them again. On Saturday night the youth director at IYM took all of us from his area out to dinner. When we were waiting to go in, a young lady came over and said her dinner plans got canceled and wondered if she could possibly join us. I wish I had that kind of forwardness. We said yes and so I spent the whole dinner chatting with her. After that, I ran into her many more times through out the conference and just before we left I gave her my email, so we can keep in touch.

I think I will be spending the next few days just trying to get all caught up on my housework and laundry. Welcome home to me...

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey cari! I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad that you are back! I missed our chats! =) Later!