Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh...Christmas tree....


We found our perfect tree! It is a little shorter than usual. About the same height as the kids and I, but it is a really pretty tree. Of course, after we picked out the tree and the kids knew we were going to get it, they started calling it a Hanukkah bush. I kept telling them it was a Christmas tree...then it just turned into a game to see who could bug mommy...lol. It is finally in our living room, we have not had time to decorate it yet.

Another great thing about this weekend is that Dwayne and I moved into our new bedroom. Now Dwayne has moved all of his stuff, but since I am such a pack rat, I only have....ummmm...maybe about 1/4 of my stuff in there. I will be finishing that up today and then...hopefully, I will start on moving all the little girl's stuff into their new room. Although, that might take some time too, because my girl's follow in their mommy's footsteps and they are pack rats too.

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey, look on the bright side... you got more done than me today!!! =)

DW-ya said...

Still not done... :)