Friday, November 2, 2007

A cool new day!

It is a wonderful looking new day. It is the first official day of my conference. I am downstairs in the lobby of the hotel...the only nerdy girl in the lobby on her laptop...and I am waiting for my lazy leader to get up and get going. I guess I am a little early, our first seminar doesn't start until 10am and it is only 8:30am, but I am excited. I actually woke up around 5:30am this morning already thinking about what my seminars will be like this morning. So after saying good bye to my hubby, who I got to see after being away from him for about 4 days, I set up to check out the web to keep me busy. I then thought that I should probably check in with my fearless leader and see what the plan was for the day, so I called him up...yeah...woke him up is more like it. I hate waking people up, it seems like no matter when I call, I always call at the bad times. Oh well...he should be down here in about an hour, so it gives me time to type up a quick post and then go get an awesome Starbucks coffee...there is a Starbucks right here in the hotel...I will be so spoiled by Monday.

No comments: