Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just a girl...

Now a lot of the time I try to come off tough, ungirly like, but today I was reminded just how girly I am. I have been cleaning our old garage to make into a bedroom/laundry room. When I picked up an old carpet I found a dead mouse. Now, come on...it is already dead, all the hard work is done, but I am sorry...I just can't bring myself to clean it up. My husband had emailed me that he would be coming home soon, so I just called up his little cell phone and asked him how close he was to home. Lucky for me, he was just down the road at the church, talking with another guy, and I am sure they both had a great laugh at my expense, but I don't care, I asked him to come home soon and clean it up. What a great husband, he did clean it up and with such manliness that makes my heart go pitter-patter.

4 comments:

bryan vickery said...

hey cari! i just happened to stumble across your blog during my lunch break...

if you think you're girly, you should see me when a bee (or butterfly) flies near my head. i hit the deck and scream like a 3-year-old girl!

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, that other "guy" did have a good laugh, but that's ok, I have secrets on him I could share to make you laugh! Glad you are on the blogging world with us!

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh, by the way, I didn't realize until just now... I changed my back ground on my blog... we picked the same one only different colors! Ha! Sorry... didn't mean to be a copy cat. Later!

Kris Sorensen said...

Hi Cari. I'll have to agree with Bryan V., he can realy be a little girl sometimes :-)

I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts... welcome to the neighborhood.