Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where did the week go?

Sari as Cinderella's wicked step-mother.

This week has gone by in a whirlwind...or at least in a rain storm. This past weekend was my oldest kiddos's school musical. After working so hard and doing a wonderful job at Friday night's performance, she woke up Saturday morning very sick. She missed her last hunter's education class with her brother and her grandpa, but she stayed home and rested the best she could. I went off to enjoy my very last Saturday night...it was hard for me, and my hubby took a sick Sari to her Saturday night performance of the musical. He ended up staying with her, because she was just so sick. She was a real trooper and made it through the performance only throwing up once before it started...that is pretty good. She had to stay home on Sunday while the rest of us headed out to my in-laws for our Easter get together. She was feeling better, but still had a horrible sore throat. So, we kept her home all day on Sunday and no youth that Sunday night and then off to the doctor on Monday just to be told what we already knew...Strep throat. Two days home from school to let her medicine kick in and then back to reality for her on Wednesday.

I will be spending today and tomorrow preparing for our trip out of town for spring break. I don't think we have ever gone anywhere over spring break. I have pictures of the kids sledding over spring break, but that was just over at my parent's house...lol. We are all looking forward to a good trip. Poor Dwayne will still be working through it, but the kids and I get to relax and have fun. We are going to Texas where the company Dwayne works for has an office. He gets to go to the office everyday and we get to explore...sounds like a fair trade.

I hope everyone has a great week. I am sure I will have MANY pictures to post after this week.

1 comment:

Keym said...

What's with the communication? ;0) I totally would have went and seen your kid in the play! I love plays and musicals. I bet she was awesome.
Have a ton of fun on your vacation!