Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AG Days

My kiddos and I enjoy visiting AG days at the Delaware County Fair grounds. We try to go every year, but it does not always work out for us. This week is pretty packed with something going on every night for my kids EXCEPT last night, so we headed into Muncie. After seeing the gas prices last night, it might be our last trip into Muncie for a while. I love the fact that even my older kiddos still enjoy going. I think my kids would have loved being raised on a farm...well, until they actually had to do farm work.

Tobi and Claudia pet a bunny.


Sari pets a piggy.

Brighton shows Tobi how to work an old fashion water pump.


Dora shows us all how to milk a cow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. That looks like a lot of fun. The costumes are great too!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com