Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Toothless


Is it possible for my little girl who just turned 5 to really lose a tooth? Well, she did. Last night she was complaining about her tooth hurting. I tried touching it, thinking it might just be a cavity, then the next time I touched it was very loose...then the 3rd time I touched it, it just fell out into my hand. It is an itty-bitty tooth. She was very excited about losing her first tooth, she showed it to everyone. But I am still trying to come to grips with the fact that my youngest child lost her first tooth. It took Dora until she was 7 to lose her first tooth...this just seems so young for Tobi. She left her tooth in a jar for the tooth fairy and she received 5 quarters for her tooth...one quarter for each year of her age.

Ok...I need to clarify, tooth fairy only leaves the one quarter for each year on the FIRST tooth. It is simply just a couple of quarters for the teeth after that. Sorry PK, I think you lost your first tooth years ago, you better stop looking for those pliers...lol.

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

That is a pretty generous tooth fairy these days - 1 quarter for each year of my age. Let's see... I could make 9 bucks a tooth! Where did I put those pliers?