Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Tooth Gone?


There goes another tooth. She must have some lower teeth that are wanting to come in, because she just lost her other bottom tooth. She was complaining of it hurting and I told her she was not going to lose another tooth so soon. Then I touched it and saw that it was loose, but still laughed it off and told her she would not lose another one so soon. I mean, come on...really...2 teeth in 2 days...that rarely happens. She started saying, "Please mommy, pull it. What if I want to eat something and it comes off..." Now she has every right to fear losing a tooth while eating, since her big sister, Dora, lost her first 2 teeth while eating and then swallowed them. So, I finally looked at her tooth again, moved it back and forth, just like I did last night with the other tooth and low and behold it fell out...just as easy as last night's tooth did. I am afraid she is going to think she is going to lose a tooth every day at this rate. She can't wait to set this tooth out for the tooth fairy...lol.

On another note...My keys have been found. No wonder I could not find them...Dwayne had them.

2 comments:

Marcella said...

That is too funny...Dewayne having your keys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.