Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just some interesting facts...

Just thought I would post a few interesting (or just plain weird) things about myself today.
  1. I love long hair. I have cut my hair short, maybe 4 times in my lifetime. I don't know why I am like this, I just really like having long hair. Which can be a pain in the summer time, because it gets so hot.
  2. I do not like make up. Never have, never understood it, probably never will. You can pity my poor girls now.
  3. I play games on my little girl's webkins account to "earn" them money. Actually, I just like playing the games...it is just good for them that it earns them money, makes me feel better about the time I waste playing...lol.
  4. I love to read, but I don't do it very often, because once I start a book, I really have a hard time putting it down until it is read. Which means, I usually ignore my whole family, the house becomes a huge mess, Dwayne starts wondering where his wife went, and the kiddos have nothing to eat.
  5. I very much enjoy cooking, unless it is in the middle of the summer. I usually stop cooking around June and don't start back up again about late August or early September. You can ask my kiddos, they get very tired of cold meat sandwiches, mac and cheese, and hot dogs.
  6. I love to bake, in the winter. We went through one season of nothing but homemade bread. Sari's friends felt very sorry for her.
  7. I love to scrapbook. My one scrapbook partner moved to Georgia, so my scrapbooking days have been slow, but I am promised a new scrapbooking partner as soon as we can actually get together to scrapbook. (Right, Tonya?)
  8. I really like action movies. I like chic flicks ok, but I really like a good action film. I don't really like vampire movies, but I will watch them with my hubby.
  9. I like to sew. I have made quilts and clothing in the past. I also enjoy crocheting sometimes, it can be kind of boring, and I enjoy making hemp jewelery, which I need to make more of again soon.
  10. I love music. All types of music. I can listen to just about anything, although I am getting very tired of some of today's very trashy music, and even some of the older trashy music. I love to just listen all day to music and I love to sing along, even though I am a very bad singer, just ask my kiddos.

3 comments:

Marcella said...

It is sad that just reading your Top 10 list makes me a little homesick. I tried to get Brian to buy a bag of peanut M&Ms yesterday when his buddies came by to play cards...he just made a face at me. I just think that all friends should sit around and share a bag of peanut M&Ms and a cup of coffee. Wouldn't you agree?

Cari said...

I have a huge bag of peanut M&Ms and lots of coffee....I totally agree with you...friends SHOULD sit around and share a bag of M&Ms and drink coffee...come over whenever you can.

Keym said...

Don't forget me! I love to scrapbook!!!!!