Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 more days...are you ready?


Is Christmas shopping ever really done? It seemed like every time Dwayne and I would decide to go and do all of our Christmas shopping, something would happen and it just would not get finished. But I do believe we are almost done. Today, I will be running into town to pick up the last few items and we are done! Then all I will have to focus on is Christmas cooking, but that is the really fun part. Oh...and I still need to wrap all the gifts....whew, that will take a long time.

In the end, I am just really looking forward to the time we will have with family and friends. Now that the formalities of presents are done and pretty much ready, I can really look forward to just being with our families and friends. That is really the best part about Christmas. Honestly, I am really lucky, I only had a few days of stressing over if I would get my stuff bought in time or not. Most of the time I was not really worried about it. I am just glad that we are down to the fun part....just being home and enjoying all that God has given us!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: