Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 days to go....and a cold passed on...


I am getting so excited about Christmas. I am ready to enjoy Christmas morning with my family. I am not sure if I have ever wrote about my excitement once Christmas is upon us. I can't sleep at all Christmas Eve night. I am worse than most kids. I have the coffee machine programed to start making coffee around 6am, because that is the only way Dwayne will let me get up so early. When I have waited as long as possible, Dwayne will finally let me go around and wake up all our children. I have always woke up our kids. I even got my babies out of bed when when it was their first Christmas. On a few occasions the kids have already been awake when I go in to let them know they can come out to open gifts, but rarely. I am usually exhausted by the end of day, but it is all worth it. I am very excited about the kids gifts this year. I am not sure who is counting the days down more...me or the kiddos...lol.

I feel so sorry for my poor hubby. He has now officially caught my cold. The poor guy is constantly wiping his nose. I am trying to be extra nice to him, since it is still fresh in my mind how miserable I was. I did finally tell him that I bet I was not nearly as sick as I acted like I was, I really knew I was acting like a baby. He is actually handling the cold TONS better than I did.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh! You better be nice! It isn't nice to share your cold!!! Hope he feels better soon!