Thursday, December 6, 2007

Done...with one room....






























Check it out...the girl's room is done...for now. I do have about 2 more items that need to go into the room, but for the most part they are all moved in and they are loving it. I am taking a break during the day today to scrapbook for awhile, but I will be working on Sari's room more tonight. She has a lot of things that we have to move in from the garage. It has been really nice to get all the rooms redone like this. I really love walking into my new bedroom. I told Dwayne it is like having a whole new wing on the house. The really nice thing is my laundry room, for once I will not freeze this winter trying to do the laundry.

Here is what I have to work on tonight...















See...still lots to do, but this is the last room to be done before Christmas. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Wow - what a transformation. Good job.

Mommy pfohl said...

Hi five to you! Want to come do mine tomorrow????

Mommy pfohl said...

Hi five to you! Want to come do mine tomorrow????