Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Day!


This is what I left on Saturday night when I headed in to volunteer for Saturday Night Service. My hubby went out to look at the kiddo's snowmen and then he stayed to have a little fun. They even had a little fun throwing snowballs at my van as I pulled out of the driveway. I must say it is really too bad that church was canceled on Sunday(although I know it was best for everyone)because the message was really good, Tonya did a great job singing during offering and the new soundboard is going to be wonderful once we get all the kinks worked out.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Man, I wish I could have thrown a snow ball or two at your van! =) That sounds like fun! Glad the kids enjoyed it and I to am very sad I did not get to hear the message on Sunday morning. I love listening over the computer. Oh well... another sunday I'm sure!