Friday, December 14, 2007

Colds are horrible!!!


I don't get sick very often, not sure why...I am not the healthiest person, I don't eat really healthy foods, I don't exercise, I don't take vitamins (Dwayne does all that), but even still...I don't get sick that often. Until this week. I have come down with a nasty cold and I have been acting like a big baby (You can just ask Dwayne, he will definitely agree). I have really gotten through the worst of it, now I am just down to the stuffy nose. I never knew so much snot could come out of your nose AND there would still be enough left behind to drive you crazy. I am really hoping to finish this up soon, but I guess I better go buy stock in Puffs tissues....

OH...and you all might want to stay far away from me...I would not wish this cold on anyone!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I always knew you were a SNOT!! Oh, sorry... guess that was uncalled for! Hope you get better soon. You do sound miserable! later!