Monday, December 10, 2007

Rooms are done!!!

We have gotten everything moved into all the rooms now. We have kept the rooms clean, for now, which is amazing. And we have even decorated our Christmas tree, finally.
Dora and Tobi's room all finished.

Sari's room all finished. Her room took some muscles to get all her stuff brought in. Brighton and I were very tired.
And last, but not least, Dwayne and I's room all done. For the most part I have kept my side of the room clean, well...at least clean for me...lol.
Dwayne still needs to work on his office area. His next big project is a new desk for himself.

2 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Looks good, you guys have done a great job. You said you needed muscles to move Sari's stuff and were tired, was it that tiring watching Dwayne and Brighton move all that stuff :}, just kiddin'.

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey, rooms were great, and thanks for having us over last night! We had so much fun.. the dip was good too!!! =) mmm mmm!!!! That could make one fat! =) Oh, that's what I'm trying to avoid... ok, so it was good! later!