Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Test...

So...have I learned anything at my new job? Well, today was a new test for me. The lady who has been training me, the lady who is the only one who knows it all at work...well, she got sick today and had to leave early. I had just finished popping 41 patches of popcorn and I was getting ready to start helping her with Carmel popcorn. She had to leave about 3 hours before we were suppose to get off from work, so my boss asked if I thought I would be able to do it. I told her I would be willing to try, so we decided to try one batch and see how it turned out. I passed the test! I can make Carmel popcorn on my own in at least one of our cookers. I just have to learn how to use the other one. Still, I felt pretty good about it, but very tired!!!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Yeah cari! It always feels good to know you can pass the test! :)