Monday, October 20, 2008

Just one of those weeks....

At first I thought this last week was going to go fast, but then *BAM* it slowed way down when all my kiddos started getting sick...one by one. Sari is the only one that has stayed healthy. Tobi started with a headache and a slight fever. She stayed home on Wed., just when I thought she might be feeling better, she puked all over me...YUCK. Next came Dora, she came home from school early on Thursday, and missed on Friday. She complained of the same thing, headache and then slight fever...lucky for me I was working at the church when she puked. Brighton had the headache and fever all weekend. Whew...I just hope this next week goes better.

4 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Wow! hope every body gets better! There is so much yuck going around right now! We have the congestion/chest colds right now! Ug! -Mindy

Tonya said...

Don't you love when your family shares everything even sickness?!! I'm praying for a healthy family for you, I know how difficult it is when your family gets sick.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you taught your kids to share....and they are! Mine use to do the same thing. Not fun.

Nathan said...

Yuck indeed!

Hope everyone feels better soon, and that YOU stay healthy around all those sickies ;o)