Thursday, October 4, 2007

Almost Done!

Dwayne leaves tonight to get our tent all put together, the kids and I leave tomorrow for Mississinewa 1812. We are all so excited. My fingers are so sore from all the sewing I have been doing and I am looking forward to a break. But I must say, I really love sewing all this stuff. It has been really neat to see a bunch of fabric being transfered into something new. (Must be what God thinks seeing us all transformed with Him.) I must say the one thing I look forward to is seeing my living room again. My living room has been buried under material for the past month. Here is just a peek into what my family has put up with....

The floor has been covered in material. The table has been covered in material, along with my sewing machine.



After I get all this finally put away, you would think I could just live easy, but no...Dwayne has started on transforming our attached garage into our new bedroom and I will be helping out there. That is another very exciting project that I am looking forward to working on!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Hmm... maybe I should come over and clutter the living room with material while you are gone. =) Oh, sorry... I guess that wouldn't be being the good friend! Ok... did you have fun? Was it all worth it?????