Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 5

As many of you know, my husband has quit his job at Ontario Systems and is now working for a company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Now since we did not want to move and this company really wanted Dwayne to work for them, they have allowed him to work from home. We are on our official day 5 and it is going well. We are still in the middle of remodeling (and by we, I mean Dwayne, my part in the remodeling processes does not come until almost everything is done) so this all means that Dwayne is working in a partially completed room. Things will be much better once the drywall goes up, that will help block the sound a little more. Plus, I will not feel like I am bugging him when I go do laundry. It has been really nice having him home. I have been taking his coffee out to him, except for this morning because I slept in, and I like being able to check in on him. I know he has been kind of checking in on me...just to see what I do all day...so far, I am keeping busy, but I know soon he will catch me on one of my lazy days. But all in all...it is going well and I am looking forward to this new phase of our life!



Dwayne on his first day of work.

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

That picture just makes me laugh! You guys are so funny! Well, I say every girl deserves a lazy day! So, let him catch ya! =) Glad things are going well. I'm really happy for you guys!

Kris Sorensen said...

I love the picture!

bryan vickery said...

i like the industrial/under-construction look. it's become permanent at my home.