Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A whole inch!

Ok...after trying on 3 different pairs of tights on my youngest kiddo, with the first 2 being way too small, I thought that maybe, just maybe...my youngest is growing. I mean the first 2 pairs of tights I think she just wore like...maybe last week, but now they only come to her knees? So, I make her go stand in the same spot that all of my kids have stood next to, right against a very old measuring chart. This poor chart is over 9 years old, in fact, I have even had to add paper to the top, because my older to kiddos have outgrown it. I must say it is one piece of paper I will always treasure. I love seeing how they grow. I like to see the different growing patterns. So, anyways, my younger kiddo has grown over an inch since July...since July...oh my she is growing so fast. She is so going to pass up her big sis Dora. Right now, Tobi is the at the same height Dora was at 6. Dora is my girl...she will be about my height and my build, poor girl. I am just resigned to the fact that all the rest of my kiddos will pass me up and look down on me some day. So goes life when you marry into a tall family and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: