Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hard to recover...

Now that I am done with all that I have been working on for over a month, I have been taking some time to recover. The only bad thing about this recovery time is that now I have to get back into the working mode. I always have to do a down mode after a period of hard work, but it is always difficult to start back to work again. One thing that helps is doing something small that makes life seem a little cleaner to me. Even if it is just the dishes and straightening up the kitchen. Usually it involves the laundry, and then the more I accomplish these small projects I am ready to head back into full domestic mom/wife mode. It will be interesting to see how my hubby will react to my methods when he is home all the time. Which, by the way, is next week. Today my way of getting back into my domestic mode was by baking. As the weather cools down...I head into my baking season, for which, my children are very happy about. Well...I guess I will finish another task before my kiddos come home and start on the dishes...

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, can you send your dishwashers my way one afternoon? Oh, and the laundry washer can come too! I lost my domestication some where between here and Muncie! Man, I hope I find it soon!